Coraopolis is home to several churches, steeped in the history which comprises the rich fabric of the communities of Western Pennsylvania. From beautiful historic church buildings to community leaders and service organizations, these community churches formed the identity of the people who, over the years, have called Coraopolis home.
History Research Archive for the Borough of Coraopolis, Pennsylvania, near Moon Township, Pennsylvania, in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania.
Click the church names below to navigate to the individual story sites for each church. Please note that several of these churches are no longer active churches. Active meetings will be designated with current contact information including phone/website.
If you are a local congregation with historical information which you would like to be included, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to work with you.
- Ahavath Sholom Temple
- Coraopolis Church of Christ
- C.A.L.M. Church of God in Christ
- Charis247 Anglican Church
- Church of the Nazarene
- CityReach Church
- Felician Sisters
- First Baptist Church
- The First Presbyterian Church
- First United Presbyterian Church
- Mt. Olive Baptist Church
- New Hope Baptist Church
- St. James A.M.E. Church
- St. John's Episcopal Church
- St. Joseph Roman Catholic Church
- St. Paul A.M.E. Zion Church
- Second Presbyterian Church
- United Methodist Church
- Victory Center Church of God
- Whosoever Wills Mission
- Zion Evangelical Lutheran Church