Maps of Middletown, PA and, later, Coraopolis, Pennsylvania
Trace the topographical changes to Western Pennsylvania landscape with this extensive map collection of the Coraopolis, PA region. Spanning 1850 forward, this collection features Pennsylvania State Atlases, M. Hopkins & Co., Robert E. Lee's Map of the Industries of Western Pennsylvania, Railway Maps, US Atlas, Allegheny County, Pennsylvania Maps, Sanborn Fire Insurance Maps, H. Mueller & Co. Maps, USGGS Topographical Maps, Warrantee Maps from the Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission, Warrantee Atlas of Allegheny County, Pennsylvania from the Department of Internal Affaris, Plat-Book of the City of Pittsburgh, land surveys, G.M. Hopkins & Co., Allegheny County Department of Public Works, Bureau of Roads, Maps, Bruce Harper's Pennsylvania & Pittsburgh Roads, Perry-Casteneda Library Maps, and more!
History Research Archive for the Borough of Coraopolis, Pennsylvania, near Moon Township, Pennsylvania, in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania. Coraopolis Maps
Click on individual descriptions below to follow links to images - maps listed chronologically.
Listed as "Middleton" in Moon
Listed as "Middle T."
Listed as "Middletown" and "Vancefort P.O." in Moon
- 1911 Moon & Crescent Township Warrantee Map by C.C., Jr., Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission
- 1911 Sanborn Fire Insurance Map, Coraopolis, Allegheny County, PA
- 1914 Warrantee Atlas of Allegheny County, Pennsylvania Dept. of Internal Affairs, Harrisburg, PA
- 1916 August H. Mueller's New automobile & good road map of Allegheny County, Pennsylvania
- 1917 Plat-book of the city of Pittsburgh: from official records, private plans and actual surveys, Volume 7., G. M. Hopkins & Co. (p36)
- 1917 Plat-book of the City of Pittsburgh: from official records, private plans and actual surveys, Volume 7., G. M. Hopkins & Co. (p35)
- 1927 Coraopolis Bridge HAER NO. PA-217-1 Site Plan (Page 20) USGS